Triumph Capital Partners is looking to hire a Staff Accountant.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Processing AP.
- Assist with processing payroll reconciliations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- In addition, the position will assist with monthly accounting closing procedures and general accounting tasks and projects as needed.
- All aspects of accounts payable duties.
- Three-Way Matching.
- Ensuring adequate approvals are obtained.
- Data entry of invoices and expense reimbursements.
- Reconcile vendor account balances.
- 1099 Reporting.
- Maintain good relationships with all vendors via email, phone and any other form of communication.
- Assist with monthly accounting close procedures.
- Bank account reconciliations.
- Debit card reconciliations.
- Journal Entries.
- Experience with reconciliations for other balance sheet accounts preferred.
- Assist in special projects such as audits, income tax filings, and other duties as assigned.
- Assist with Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and ad hoc Reporting.
- Support Treasury Functions.
- BS degree or equivalent in Accounting.
- 2-4 years relevant professional experience in general corporate accounting.
- Strong A/P skills.
- Familiar with internal control procedures.
- Ability to be flexible, versatile and open to change.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels.
- Highly accurate, organized and detail-oriented.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to adhere to timelines.
- Intermediate skills with Excel required.
- Preferred Experience with Yardi.