Triumph Capital Partners is a nationwide leader in financing business-purpose loans for real estate investors. We are seeking an Account Executive to join our fast growing Multifamily Bridge Lending Team. The right candidate for this role is a go-getter, who wants to join a growing group within a larger established organization in building out a division solely focused on Multifamily Lending. The right candidate should feel comfortable in developing new relationships, be technically curious and thrive on building out a loyal base of clients. Our clients (borrowers) are professional real estate investors seeking expertise in financing their real estate portfolios. Developing strong relationships (both internal and external), and building long-lasting partnerships will clientele will be crucial.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to create relationships with prospective borrowers, brokers, property managers, and other lead sources via outbound calls, emails, etc. Creativity and relentless hustle is welcomed and expected. Experience working with private lending opportunities is a plus. Experience with Multifamily Real Estate and Loan Origination is a preference but not required.
Multifamily Lending Program Highlights/Summary:
- Loan amounts up to $10M
- Multifamily properties up to 100 Units.
- Loans close in 2-3 weeks
- Minimum underwriting requirements
- Cash Out Refinances available
- Lending in 45 states including Washington DC.
- Very competitive loan products.
- Minimal paperwork to fund a loan.
- Ground Up Construction options for experienced borrowers.
- Non-owner occupied only.
Qualifications for Position:
- Possess strong organizational, oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Exude a polished and poised demeanor when interacting with prospects and clients.
- Maintain frequent communication with prospective clients and current clients via email and telephone.
- Track all business related expenses and format report for expense account.
- Radiate confidence in social environments, conferences and networking events.
- Proven record of completing accurate research, information management, and marketing-support activities.
- Prioritize time management and organizational skills in sequence with ability to manage a heavy calendar.
- Cultivate prospective clients, generate lists and leads, and provide a comprehensive knowledge of your company’s lending platform to real estate professionals.
- Establish a presence in social settings and exhibit the ability to influence conversation.
- Develop positive business relationships and accommodate client demands.
- Expedite resolving client complaints or concerns by promptly addressing the issue.
- Demonstrate composure at conference and networking events.
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.