The Sales Manager will be responsible for maximizing Revolution's sales organization potential by recruiting new account executives, training and developing them and putting them in a position to succeed.
- All aspects of recruiting, training, developing a team of Account Executives.
- Responsible for the origination of residential Fix & Flip, bridge loans and residential term loans.
- Development of new customers; maintenance of existing customer relationships; review and analysis of financing requests.
- Collection and review of customer and third-party provider information and documentation.
- Preparation of loan applications for credit review.
- Customer communications throughout the term of customer relationships with the firm.
- Performs all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Performance monitoring of the sales team.
- Monthly Reporting to management on sales team performance.
- Provide the most up to date product knowledge to sales team.
- Manage personal Book of Business.
- Follow up with potential sales leads.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and collaboration among department members.
- Develop relationships with borrowers, brokers, lenders, builders and real estate developers in order to source and originate real estate construction loans, real estate bridge loans, and other investment loan products.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You’re the leader of a hunting group. Proven successful leadership of a sales organization is paramount.
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Sales Management within the Lending, Flipping, Investment Property Management, or similar industries.
- Familiarity with Fix & Flip, Construction, and other loan products focused on Real Estate Investing.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels. Must be able to provide an excellent customer experience with borrowers, external customers and colleagues.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to adhere to timelines.
- Ability to be flexible, versatile and adapt to change.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about everything Real Estate.
- Deep knowledge of standard mortgage industry and Private Lending terms and credit policies.
- Adaptable and can work in a fast-paced, high growth dynamic environment with evolving priorities and procedures.
- Willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity or experience with using a CRM platform.
- Self-starter who excels in a fast paced environment.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.