Join the Revolution! We are looking to hire an intern eager to learn about the world of Real Estate Private Lending.
- Assist the underwriter in processing Commercial Real Estate loans in compliance with company credit guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Review loan files for completeness, identify missing documentation and generate condition lists for the applicants.
- Collaborate with the underwriter and salesperson to complete the credit file in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the correct data is entered into the loan origination system.
- Reviewing the loan file details prior to submission.
- Manage constant deal flow and prioritize to ensure loans close on time with a high degree of accuracy in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Identify and report any suspected fraudulent activity occurring with any stakeholder and escalate issues to the appropriate management when necessary.
- Keep abreast of all company policies and procedures as well as federal and state regulatory changes by participating in in-house training events.
- Analyzing Borrower’s liquidity, property cashflow and third-party reports.
- Education: Current enrollment in an accredited college or university (typically as a junior or senior, or attending graduate school). Preferred GPA above 3.00.
- Experience: Previous Real Estate Experience a plus.
- Skills/Ability: Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to adapt well to a fast-paced and constantly changing business environment; PC proficient at the intermediate level; comfortable with new technology systems and paperless environment, demonstrated the ability to work in a team-oriented environment; demonstrated ability to provide good customer service.
About Revolution Realty Capital
The firm’s principals have a combined 40+ years experience in property development and real estate finance and have originated over $1 Billion in high-yielding private mortgages throughout their careers. Revolution's mission is to provide capital to meet the complex needs of today’s real estate investors nationwide.