Triumph Capital Partners is looking to hire a Junior Analyst.
- Prepare data tapes, due diligence files, and funding schedules to trade assets with various hedge funds and institutional investment firms.
- Manage the inventory of our physical loan files.
- Perform data analysis and provide support for the organization to ensure data sources are well maintained.
- Prepare monthly remittance files for our various partners.
- BS degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in an analyst role.
- Ability to be flexible, versatile and open to change.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels.
- Highly accurate, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to adhere to timelines.
- Intermediate skills with Excel required.