Triumph Capital Partners is looking to hire a Jr. Underwriter.
- The Junior Underwriter will be responsible for setting up new files in a timely manner, organizing initial documents submitted, and pulling reports for the credit file.
- The Jr. Underwriter will be expected to be able to complete a basic review of documents for completion and will be required to work with Sales to obtain documents needed to complete a file for initial Underwriting review.
- Additionally, the Jr. Underwriter will coordinate with the Sr. Underwriter and Sales throughout the loan process to obtain and QC additional required documents.
- Initial file review.
- Setting Up and Organizing Digital Files.
- Pulling credit, property profile, and background check.
- Coordinate with sales to obtain the complete initial submission package.
- Coordinate with underwriter for completion of initial underwrite.
- Request subsequent underwriting conditions from sales.
- Review subsequent submitted conditions for completeness to submit to underwriter.
This is an ideal position for a person with a background in Intake, Jr. Underwriting, Jr. Processing, Processing, or a LOA. A minimum of 1 year experience in a residential loan related field is required for all applicants. No remote applicants will be considered. Please submit a resume with a cover letter that includes the three traits you feel make you well suited for this job and three references who can attest to these traits.