Triumph Capital is currently seeking a part-time Jr. Marketing Program Manager to own HubSpot Email + SMS marketing efforts and join our growing team! Reporting up to our Sr. Director of Marketing, this role is an ideal HubSpot mar-tech resume builder and focused on demand generation.
Leveraging our database of contacts and Email + SMS tooling within HubSpot, your primary means of measure is to routinely start meaningful conversations with value-added marketing interruptions for our sales team to act upon. Accompanying this is general ongoing program management of key Email + SMS initiatives.
You will also lead day-to-day operations across sales teams Email + SMS campaigns by reviewing, approving, and scheduling their demand generation efforts for sending. Our end goal is objective growth in engagement and "on-radar" at least every 30 days with every contact in HubSpot - without annoying our customers.
- Build and manage Email + SMS sequences and workflows for lead nurturing and automated prospecting.
- Create and deploy "financing pre-approved" real estate property Email + SMS program.
- Develop automated prospecting for sales team members including outbound email paths.
- Create automated Email + SMS follow-ups for post loan closing follow up and customer review solicitation.
- Obsessively monitor competitors by establishing news alerts, watching requisitions and marketing campaigns.
- 6 months to 1 year of e-mail marketing experience with HubSpot.
- Ability to work on-site 6 - 8 hours a day 3 days a week.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined with a high degree of autonomy in project ownership.
- HubSpot marketing automation workflow experience a plus.
- Pursuing a college degree in marketing.
- Past experience in marketing, specifically with a focus on real estate.