Triumph is looking for a new Loan Originator / Account Executive for our growing Commercial Real Estate Lending Team. The right person for this role is a go-getter, who wants to develop a new and innovative lending platform. You should feel comfortable in any vertical, be technically curious and thrive on helping customers solve their problems. You need to be able to develop strong relationships (both internal and external), and really excel at building long-lasting partnerships with customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Triumph Capital is seeking a motivated Loan Originator / Account Executive with experience working with private lending opportunities. We provide bridge loan financing up to 80% of purchase, 100% renovation, to real estate investors purchasing properties to renovate and sell or keep as rentals.
- Non-owner occupied only.
- Loans close in 7-10 business days.
- Stated income, stated asset products available.
- Cash Out Refinances.
- Lending in 45 states.
- Very competitive products.
- Minimal paperwork to fund a loan.
- Multi-Family, Single Family, Commercial.
- New Construction options for experienced builders.
Qualifications for Position:
- Motivation to achieving daily prospecting goals.
- Possess strong organizational, oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Exude a polished and poised demeanor when interacting with prospects and clients.
- Maintain frequent communication with prospective clients and current clients via email and telephone.
- Track all business-related expenses and format report for expense account.
- Radiate confidence in social environments, conferences and networking events.
- Proven record of completing accurate research, information management, and marketing-support activities.
- Prioritize time management and organizational skills in sequence with ability to manage a heavy calendar.
- Cultivate prospective clients, generate lists and leads, and provide a comprehensive knowledge of your company’s lending platform to real estate professionals.
- Establish a presence in social settings and exhibit the ability to influence the conversation.
- Develop positive business relationships and accommodate client demands.
- Expedite resolving client complaints or concerns by promptly addressing the issue.
- Demonstrate composure at conference and networking events.
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales.